Scrubs: The Complete Collection Review

Scrubs: The Complete Collection
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is an excellent collection for any fan of the show. I myself love the show and what better way to feed your scrubs appetite than with this ultimate collection. I, however after watching the collection have realized that there are a few glitches with it. I don't know if the movie studio was rushed into releasing this collection before given enough time to properly review it. I have a feeling that is what happened. The episode selection option gives you the option to watch single episodes at a time instead of watching them all. However with this option sometimes the episodes freeze at the end after the credits have rolled and the title screen wont load. I have found that I have to push stop and then play again to get the disc to work. Other than that and a few other glitches it is a good collection.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Scrubs: The Complete Collection

SCRUBS:COMPLETE COLLECTION - DVD Movie

Buy NowGet 26% OFF

Click here for more information about Scrubs: The Complete Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment