Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I agree with the previous review about the quality of the show itself, and will keep the set. But I think details of this set have changed in cdnow/amazon since it was first announced. Earlier description, I think, made it sound like this was a complete series, though I can't prove that. A mere 12 episodes for $30+ is not satisfactory. I will follow up on descriptions more closely now, and THIS IS THE LAST PRODUCT I WILL EVER BUY FROM TIMELESS MEDIA.
Now that I have started watching the set I must add I should have rated it Zero Stars and I wish I had returned the product without taking the wrapper off. I don't know how NBC-Universal ever allowed their name to be associated with this. Adding insult to injury, the quality is so-so on most episodes, even with Timeless' claim to be using the best available source material and state-of-the-art processing. Two of the paltry 12 episodes have disclaimers apologizing for the poor quality! The episodes 'Man of Peace' and 'Hidden Motives' both have the warning and the first is so dark and blurry it's hard to watch. Also, the episodes run no more than 23-24 minutes each so they are probably edited versions. That makes for a total of 288 minutes, not approx. 418 as claimed. Timeless has some hard to find series on dvd, but if you want to see them I suggest subscribing to Netflix. That way you are not stuck with such lousy products.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Deputy (1959-1961) - Starring Henry Fonda
Item Name: The Deputy (1959-1961) - Starring Henry Fonda; Studio:Timeless Media Group
Click here for more information about The Deputy (1959-1961) - Starring Henry Fonda
0 comments:
Post a Comment