Mannix: The Second Season Review

Mannix: The Second Season
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It is hard to add much more praise on this great series than already has but here goes. First I never missed this show as a child growing up, I watched it with my dad every Saturday night. It was the only night of the week I could stay up until 11:00pm. The first thing that strikes me as I watch the show 40 years later is how shows of this era tried to appeal to the best in human nature. Loyalty, integrity, honesty, sense of justice, and in Mannix case genuinely caring about many of the clients he was trying to help. Compare that to most shows of today that wallow in the worst of human nature even glorify it. I probably will never get a chance to meet Mick Connors or another hero of my youth James Arness of Gunsmoke but would like to thank them for helping to make a positive lasting impression on a little boy so many years ago. I highly recommend this dvd set. Thanks Joe !

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mannix: The Second Season

MANNIX:SECOND SEASON - DVD Movie

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Mannix: The Second Season

0 comments:

Post a Comment