Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I received this DVD yesterday and made sure to reserve all day today to watch as much as I could. I should have really listened more to the 2 previous reviews. THEY CUT OUT WAAAY TOO MUCH! You dont even know whats going on with a lot of the story lines because it skips. And forget about the main characters such as Jaqueline, Julieta, Lucia, and Emilia...the whole DVD centers all the attention to the love story of Fernanda and Jose Luis. I couldnt believe how much they left those two characters in but cut out a lot of key parts for the other main characters. Forget about seeing Eduardo Verastigue (Manuel) he barely even comes out. It is sooo hard to follow the novela because it jumps from one scene to another and nothing makes sense anymore. Do not purchase this DVD..dont make the same mistake as I did..its not worth the money!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sonadoras
Studio: Uni Dist Corp (music)Release Date: 02/02/2010Run time: 720 minutes
0 comments:
Post a Comment