Wildfire: Season 3 Review

Wildfire: Season 3
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
*SPOILER ALERT*
I absoulty loved season 3! I loved the bull riding with Junior and RJ, and I loved the romance with RJ and Dani. (Spoile alert) I also hated the fact that they killed off RJ. They should have kept him on and become a regular. Speaking of becoming a regular, I also need to mention Junior/Gillian and one of my all time favorite characters, Shiek Omar O'Hattan (otherwise known as 'O').
They also should of kept the Junior/Gillian romance. I absoulty adored thier dance and long-lunches at Bobby's in 'The Good-Bye'; I also loved how they went for a run and how good they looked together at 'O's party in 'Picking Sides'.
Now on to my all time favorite recurring character, Shiek Omar O'Hattan. I loved him. I always watch 'So Long Pardor' just to see how a big part he played in the illegal matchrace (which he did since it was HIS idea after all), and I was SO disappointed that he and his 'investors' didn't get in trouble for the matchrace, and I was even MORE disappointed that he didn't come back for season 4.
Bottom line, if you like this series, you will either like or LOVE (like I did) Season 3. Even though it ended 2 years ago, I still watch this season all the time!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wildfire: Season 3

WILDFIRE SEASON 3 - DVD Movie

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Wildfire: Season 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment